Adoption blog link up - November

When I first started tentatively dipping my toe in to the online adoption community, reading other people’s blogs was a huge source of information, and gave me a real insight in to what life might be like. Please do have a read through the blogs linked here, and comment or tweet people to let them know you’ve read them - it can make a big difference to feel that you’re not just shouting in to a void!

To add your blog to the list, click on the blue text below that says ‘Click here to enter’, and then add the title and link to your blog post on the next screen. Or tweet it to me @mummywriter and I will add it for you :)

Once you’ve added your blog then CLICK HERE to tweet me and let me know!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflections on the year

Attachment may not be the big deal we all think it is

Birthdays