Adoption blog link up - December

I don’t know where this year has gone, but December has really snuck up on me. It’s just as well that Husband bought the advent calendars (including this incredible pork scratching one for me, who is not allowed chocolate!) as it would not have occurred to me for another few months yet.

I’m really enjoying reading all the linked posts, and have discovered some great new blogs that I haven’t read before, so thanks everyone for posting!

To add your latest blog post to the link up, scroll down to the bottom of the list where it says ‘You are next... click here to enter’ and click on the blue text. Then add in the title of the post, and the URL you want to link to - simple! After you’ve done that CLICK HERE to tweet me and let me know there’s a new post to read :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflections on the year

Attachment may not be the big deal we all think it is

Birthdays